Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Greetings to everyone in this new year 2021!

     It's been a while since I have posted, but today's post will be about how even though changes can be difficult, they can be good for us in the long run. Whatever your situation is, the only constant in life is change, as many people say. The trick is how we view it and deal with it. If we can view it positively then life will go better. Me, for example, I have clearly some physical challenges, but recently I have moved out of my parents house and had a somewhat difficult time with a company that I have worked with for various things. But working with them, although it has been difficult at times,  has been very eye-opening and I realized that maybe I will be able to not only improve services for myself, but services for the other people that the company is serving and by so doing hopefully improve the company overall. By improving the company overall, hopefully that can expand to even more people eventually. 

    Good things almost never come easy but I have learned many lessons through this hard experience and I do not know what will come of these efforts, as we often don't. That is the key thing about life in general,  that as we look at the positive side we will see things more clearly even in the darkest times or the most difficult times of our life. The year 2020 was difficult for everybody. Maybe you lost somebody you loved or maybe you quite simply lost a job or haven't been able to have as much contact as you would've liked, but at the same time we have learned many things. For me personally, I have still been able to have a unique bond with my family through technology, so that has been a unique opportunity that Covid has presented us with. It's also given many of us the opportunity to reflect on what's really important in life, and as we begin this new year hopefully in many ways life can get back to normal. Maybe we can have a more positive year this year and we can learn many important things and have a good year.


    As we look forward to this new year I invite you to pursue your dreams and your goals for this year, even when difficulties arise. I also invite you never to forget the lessons you learned in the year 2020. Although it was a hard year, there were some positive things for most of us if we look for them. Until next time! Always remember just keep changing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment