Thursday, January 29, 2015

Welcome to the New Year of Challenges and Excitement!

We recently got done with the holiday season.  For most of us, this is a joyful time, a time to remember loved ones, a time to reflect on Christ.  A time we reflect on what we have done in the past year or what has happened to us.  It's a time for resolutions.  Some of those resolutions will last only a couple months, if that.  But hopefully some of the important ones will last and we will try to improve.  No I am not perfect.  I struggle with many things, both physical and mental.  Everyone is in a different circumstance.  I encourage you to look forward to the new year with hope, even though it is difficult.  If you do so you will accomplish much in this new year.

For instance one of my new years goals was to post more regularly and to post something most of you would be interested in.  So you can evaluate me at the end of the year to see if I failed or succeeded.  I look forward to this new year with you.

Jacob Everett Head

No comments:

Post a Comment